Welcome to Surf In Crete Kitesurf School
* Surf in Crete is the first Kitesurfing school in Crete since 2013
* We provide the highest knowledge & experienced instructors focus on the high quality and safety teaching
* Our School will provide you special training equipment as foil kites , short lines training kites , special Carbon training boards , radio communication , Carbon radio helmets cummunication , safety boat suport , deep water teaching with boat , helmets , vests , seat harness , waist harness , and many more updated equipment for your maximum safety on teaching and for the best teaching conditions for maximum plasure at same time ,
* Our service will set you up with update equipment as : kites , boards ( twintip boards , carbon race boards , kitesurf surfboards , ) bar & lines , seat harness , waist harness , impact vest , float vest , helmets , in all deferent sizes
* Got your own equipmnet ? Use free zones to entry the water 50meters safety distance from last swimmer and stay out at 200m free watersport zone
* Store your quiver at our storage facilitys , socialise with other kiters and enjoy life.
* No wind in Heraklion?-Thank God SurFari!!! If there is a place in Crete that has wind we could get you there with our minivan. See SURFARI
Arina Beach : One of the best spots on Crete for waves with nice brown white bottom sand , clear crystal blue water , and for sure the best waves arround suitable for advanced wave riders . Thermal NW winds blow almost daily from June till September ranging from 15-30 knots.
The best organized beach close to Herklion city with clear blue sandy beach ,beach bars , free sunbeds and lots of varietys of food & beverage to spend your day in a nice chilly and beautiful invironment ,
Amoudara : Devided by a reef all way along the beach 20m from the shore makes a small terren allowed you to get out without waves , warning as reef is shallow and some points on top out where the waves are breaking to ( safety issue comes first )
the invironmet arround is just ok to spend some hours kitting ...
The water temperature is around 17 C and the air temperature is normally at 28 C but it could easily get up to 35 C on a pretty hot day.
For kiting arround you must keep free safety zone 50m from last swimmer to get out and stay out 200m from the shore
Feel free to ask for more details for the spots ...