Welcome to Surf In Crete Kitesurf School
* Surf in Crete is the first Official Kitesurfing school in Crete since 2013 and Iko affiliated school since 2014
* We provide the highest knowledge & experienced teaching in Crete with iko level 3 instructor based on iko top 5 instructors in Greece
* Our Kite School will provide you special training equipment as foil kites , short lines training kites , special Carbon training boards , radio communication , Carbon radio helmets cummunication , safety boat suport , deep water teaching with boat , helmets , vests , seat harness , waist harness , and many more updated equipment for your maximum safety on teaching and for the best teaching conditions for maximum plasure at same time ,
* Our rental service will set you up with update equipment as : kites , boards ( twintip boards , carbon race boards , kitesurf surfboards , ) bar & lines , seat harness , waist harness , impact vest , float vest , helmets , in all deferent sizes
* Got your own equipmnet ? Come join us and kite , you only need to be certifited on iko for our school free of charge safety support ,
* Store your quiver at our storage facilitys , socialise with other kiters and enjoy life.
* No wind in Heraklion?-Thank God SurFari!!! If there is a place in Crete that has wind we could get you there with our minivan. See SURFARI
Arina Beach : Home spot from 2014 as we founded one of the best spots on Crete for wave riding with nice brown white bottom sand , clear crystal blue water , and for sure the best waves arround suitable for advanced kiters . Thermal NW winds blow almost daily from June till September ranging from 15-30 knots.
The best organized beach close to Herklion city with clear blue sandy beach ,beach bars , free sunbeds and lots of varietys of food & beverage to spend your day in a nice chilly and beautiful invironment ,
Amoudara : Our home spot on 2013 , Suitable for Students ,begginer kiters, devided by a reef the spot creates a small flat terrain which makes it ideal for training, and a good waterstart entry , chopy water is what you see almost everyday with small waves often ,
the invironmnet arround is what drive us away .. we only use it for trainning when its needed ...
The water temperature is around 17 C and the air temperature is normally at 28 C but it could easily get up to 35 C on a pretty hot day.
Feel free to ask for more details using the spots ...